Friday 19 November 2010

Hello Vintage Fashionistas

Hello! So I have finally set up my blog for you all to read and review.


So, just a quick update. I have been trading for about 2 months now, and have exceeded my expectations on how well everything is going! Which is very exciting and hopefully means I can keep bringing you the wonderful pieces I have found.


My stock is now bursting the walls of my dining room and office and I still have lots to add, so keep checking my ebay store.


As always, let me know your thoughts and if there is anything in particular you are looking for and I will see if I can help.


......and if you ever want to drop in, feel free, just need a pre-warning to make sure all is tidy and in order ready for browsing!



Much Love
Becky Boo Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment