Thursday 3 February 2011

Becky Boo Vintage Handmade Jewellery

Alas, January and February are bad times for all. Christmas is over, not much disposable income to treat ourselves after the seasonal expenditure. But fear not! I have been busy making and creating beautiful and cheerful bracelets to bring a smile to ones face!


I can never sit still for five minutes, so to pass the time in betweeen the clothing commitments, I have taken up jewellery making. Initially starting with bracelets; I have created a few different variations on the charm bracelet. Making lollipop, ice-cream and cupcake charms for my Sweet bracelets and roses for some of the others. The thing I love most about making these bracelets is that no two will be exactly the same, similar yes, but not the same, which I think brings an air of charm (excuse the pun) to each piece. 

I am continual making more everyday and will be making necklaces and earrings at some point. These are all for sale now, so let me know if you want one. Equally if there is a style you want in a certain colour let me know and I can make one up for you!

I will be putting up some for sale on the eBay store very soon, but at the moment I have a lot of interest without the need of eBay. So need to make quite a few more! Not a bad thing.


As Always,
Much Love,
Becky Boo Vintage
xxxxx

Becky Boo Vintage EBay Store

Join My Facebook Page

Check out the bracelets available to buy below:

£13

£13

£13

£13

£15

£15

£15

£15

£15



























































































































 

1 comment: